We are looking for a digital commerce consultant to insert in our project teams.
The primary function of the role will be to understand and prioritize the functional requirements of the customer, translating them into technical specifications for the developers.
- At least on 1 year of experience with digital commerce solutions (Magento, Hybris, Demandware, … )
- At least 1 year of of experience performing IT business analyst duties including workshop facilitation (online & in-person), requirement elicitation & documentation, gap analysis, solution review, coordination of user acceptance tests.
- Knowledge of information systems development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices.
- Bachelors level or higher qualification in science, engineering, business.
- Age: 26 – 35 years old
- Adaptable and change-resilient
- Strong communication in Italian and English
- Detail focused with high standards for quality
- Deliverable focused, proactively monitoring performance, deadlines and milestones
- Willing and able to travel (60-80% of the time)
- Deeply understand, prioritize and document requirements;
- Business requirements organization and management, analysis and technology mapping, alignment and communication
- Understand and identify commonalities within these requirements and translate into technology options within the client digital landscape to support moving toward a more consistent platform;
- Support the technical team by providing clarification through the design and delivery phases;
- Conduct gap analysis of proposed solutions compared to business requirements;
- Manage expectations of a wide variety of stakeholders and ensure appropriate and timely communications;
- Prepare and validate test cases and scenarios as needed and coordinate and assist with business UAT as required
This position is available only to candidates with previous working experience.