Digital Analytics advisor
To enhance the digital marketing practice, Concrete is looking for a Digital Analytics Advisor who, working closely with the team and customers, will measure, analyze and monitor various digital platform’s performance.
The figure will also correctly implement or, if not already present, setup of the digital analytics platforms in the startup phase of each project based on KPIs agreed in the Business Requirement Document.
- degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent;
- at least 2 years experience in a similar position in an agency (or company);
- ability to write SQL queries;
- excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud (Analytics, Target, etc.) Tealium, Tag Commander (preference will be given to candidates with platforms certifications);
- excellent mastery of dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio and Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, …;
- digital analytics strategic planning and setup and experience of presentation of analysis and performance reports aimed at identifying insight and next step.
- good level of English (written and spoken)
- basic knowledge of the AdServer, DMP and other Advertising platforms operating logics.
- We are looking for people with collaboration and teamwork attitude, with a proactive approach and a desire to share their knowledge and learn from the rest of the team.
All information and data provided will be treated in compliance with the current Italian legislation on the processing of personal data.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org