Programmatic Advertising Advisor
To enhance the digital marketing practice, Concrete is looking for a Programmatic Advertising Advisor who will be charged with leading the development and setting of programmatic adv strategy, working to identify opportunities and key initiatives for team grow.
The integration with other digital marketing practice areas (SEO, Analytics, UX-testing & CRO) is a fundamental requisite to improve clients’ overall strategy.
The activities provide for programmatic adv planning, overseeing management, implementation and optimization of the activities to ensure the best cross-channel media plan.
It is also important to deliver a programmatic adv culture internally and to clients.
- bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, math, computer science or equivalent;
- 3+ years experience in a similar position and at least 1-year experience trading programmatic campaign at an agency, DSP or Ad Network (or similar);
- strong familiarity with programmatic tools and platforms (DSP, DMP, AdServer), mapping the key aspects and trends;
- excellent knowledge of basic digital advertising platform: paid search, paid social and ad operations;
- knowledge of basic digital analytics tools and mastery of at least one dashboarding tools;
- strong strategic planning skills, with objective identification and media plan and media mix setup;
- experience of presentation analysis and performance reports aimed to identify insight and next step;
- strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize activities;
- experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus;
- good English level (written and spoken).
We are looking for people with collaboration and teamwork attitude, with a proactive approach and a desire to share their knowledge and learn from the rest of the team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org