Psychologist/UX Researcher (Stage)
To enhance the digital marketing practice, concrete is looking for a Psychologist/Junior UX Researcher who, working closely with the team, will support the development of a User Experience laboratory and will conduct user testing activities (both live and remote).
The figure will learn how to correctly perform various user testing activities (live usability testing w/ eye tracking, EEG and GSR analyses, remote user testing) and how to set up a basic experimental design for research purpose.
· degree in Clinical Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience, HMI or equivalent;
· basic knowledge of statistics applied to psychology;
· basic knowledge of psychophysiology and its interpretation (e.g. heart rate, eye movements, EEG signals, galvanic skin response);
· basic knowledge of experimental design and research methods in psychology/social sciences;
· good use of Office Suite (mainly Excel and PowerPoint).;
· for us it’s a great plus if you have basic knowledge of User Experience processes and/or if you already conducted lab testing activities during university.
We are looking for people with collaboration and teamwork attitude, with a proactive approach and a desire to share their knowledge and learn from the rest of the team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org