Senior IT Project Manager
Alpenite is looking for Senior IT Project Managers.
You will have the opportunity to manage important projects of design, implementation, and maintenance of e-commerce, digital, and CRM solutions for Italian and international customers.
– Responsibility for managing a customer, as well as the project or a related maintenance service, which includes: maintaining high customer satisfaction and profitability of orders, organizing, planning, assigning and controlling activities to the support team, identifying new business opportunities at the customer, according to Alpenite’s project management and service management methodologies;
– Participation with other project/service managers in the scheduling of internal and external technical resources;
– Participation in the life of the company, with managerial activities assigned according to propensity and ability (e.g. sales/sales support, personnel selection), and proactivity in proposing process improvements in terms of efficiency or quality.
– Project management experience (coordination and motivation of a team, interface between client and team);
– good IT skills;
– good English knowledge;
– use of the main project management tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project or similar, SVN or similar versioning system);
– enthusiasm for new technologies, products and the possibility of working with customers in different fields;
– precision, order and ability to understand constraints and prioritize.
– previous consulting experience in e-commerce, digital or CRM;
– previous technical experience (e.g. as a software developer).
All information and data provided will be treated in compliance with the current Italian legislation on the processing of personal data.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org