To enhance the digital marketing practice, Concrete is looking for a SEO Advisor who will join the digital marketing practice and contribute in ideating and developing SEO strategies for our clients, alongside with working to identify opportunities and key initiatives for team grow. The integration with other digital marketing practice areas (SEA, Analytics, UX-testing & CRO) is a fundamental requisite to improve clients’ overall strategy. The activities provide for SEO strategy, reporting, implementation and optimization of SEO best practices to ensure the best results the clients can get. It is also important to deliver a search engine optimization culture internally and to clients.
· studies related with marketing, statistics, math, computer science or equivalent;
· 2+ years experience in a similar position; having worked in a digital marketing agency is considered a plus;
· knowledge of the main mechanics behind indexing and ranking a website;
· knowledge of SEO logics and concepts;
· good expertise in using crawling tools like screaming frog or deepcrawl;
· being up to constantly study how SEO works;
· being up to propose the innovation of the way we do SEO;
· good expertise on web analytics platforms like Google Analytics (knowledge of more than one analytics platform is considered a plus);
· being up to constantly share your knowledge, as we will do with you;
· experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus;
· good English level (written and spoken).
some plus that we will consider:
· having done SEO in other search engines beside google;
· having done SEO in vertical search engines like Amazon or Youtube;
· having done SEO dealing with platform like SFCC, Magento, Hybris;
We are looking for people with collaboration and teamwork attitude, with a proactive approach and a desire to share their knowledge and learn from the rest of the team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com