alpenite is looking for a UX designer for its Art&Content team for its Venice headquarters.
The candidate will contribute actively to the user experience design process, strategy and concept with benchmark activities and research, workflow studio and information architecture. The candidate will define interaction and digital service user interface design with visual production, mockups, prototyping and wireframes.
- three years of experience in the same role;
- able to work with the architecture information, the interactions and the user experience in all the system lifecycle from the definition to the requirements collection and the final design document production;
- previous work experience in functional website design, e-commerce portal, web and mobile oriented applications;
- knowledge of Axure, Invision, Balsamiq Mockups, Sketch, Experience Design, Material Design;
- knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe suite;
- ese cases drafting, wireframes, web and mobile application prototyping;
- available to travel to national and international customers;
- willingness to learn new products and technology.
- visual and Multimedial Communication degree or similar;
- knowledge of ecommerce industry and purchase process, goods return management
- English language knowledge.
Submit your CV and portfolio at email@example.com.
All information and data provided will be treated in compliance with the current Italian legislation on the processing of personal data.